ELECTRICAL AND INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEERING SERVICES
TREXM specializes in process control optimization via electrical and instrumentation engineering (E&I) services. We have been involved in instrumentation projects from design, specification, selection and supply to installation, calibration, commissioning, maintenance and modification of existing plant and equipment.
Our services are tailored to match client’s specific needs, consistent with international standards and our hands-on approach ensures prompt delivery and high level of customer satisfaction.
E&I SYSTEM ENGINEERING
- Develop Control & Instrumentation (C&I) system architecture, hardware, software, and applications
- Develop P&IDs
- Design Process Control Logic (PCL)
- Develop detailed specifications and drawings
- Estimate construction costs
- Develop procedures for Maintenance of Plant Operations (MOPO) during
CONSTRUCTION AND STARTUP
- Field inspections of C&I and electrical work
- Factory tests, calibrations, and loop checkout
- DCS/PLC programming/configuration testing
- Multimedia electronic O&M manuals
- Preparation of standard operating procedures
- As-built documentation
- Rotating Equipment: (turbines, compressors, pumps) installation,
servicing, and diagnostic solutions.
- Plant equipment skids
- E&I support services on the skid
- Calibrations of bi-directional or uni-directional
- Prover tank
- Pulse counter
- Routine maintenance check.
CALIBRATION AND RE-CERTIFICATION SERVICES
- Hydraulic field instrument devices
- Pneumatic field instrument devices
- Electronic field instrument devices
WELL HEAD HOOK-UP SERVICES
- Hook up, pre-commissioning and commissioning of well head platform
- ESD and fusible Loop instrumentation
- Loop test and trip test for well head Instrumentation
- Instrument hook-up services for well head pneumatic control systems
- Instrument hook-up services for well head Control Panel (WHCP).