SYSTEMS INTEGRATION AND AUTOMATION
TREXM provides tailored automation solutions and integration of disparate systems to attain greater operational and process efficiencies.
TREXM provides complete solutions or systems that involve:
- Evaluating/documenting of complex processes. identifying customer requirements
- Providing proposals appropriate to the requirements
- Implementing systems involving the following technologies.
- Supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA), human machine interface (HMI) systems
- Distributed control systems (DCS), Programmable logic controllers (PLC)-based distributed process controls
- Field devices, sensors, and instrumentation
- Industrial networking to connect shop floor PLCs with SCADA workstations
- Bridging process networks with business networks
- Telemetry over radio, leased lines, CDMA/GSM, and POTs
- Providing thorough and detailed documentation
- Training personnel not only to operate the system effectively, but also to troubleshoot any problems in a systematic manner
- Providing post-installation system quality assurance and support as necessary.
- Rotating Equipment: (turbines, compressors, pumps) installation, servicing, and digital diagnostic solutions.
- Asset Monitoring: Real-time asset monitoring via the Bently Nevada suite of products and services especially for rotating equipment and automation services. This optimizes the uptime of mission critical assets.